Friday 21 October 2011

Dedicated to all my artist friends

It took me a while to decide what to post today. A big part of me wanted to go with a classic but this song has been popping into my head all day and that is what this blog is about, the song that speaks to me on the day.

Not sure if it really counts as a musical, though the original film does! This show was such a big part of my childhood and I love this song. I think I'm going to dig out the DVD box set and have a mini marathon tomorrow. I want to dedicate it today to all the self employed artists out there. It's a hard world to be in and self belief is sometime all that you have.
Oh and I wish my legs would do that!!!

1 comment:

  1. A lovely choice, V. Keep up the good work!! (I'm thinking I'll be becoming much more familiar with musical theater from following you!!)

    ReplyDelete